Pre-workout supplements can be of great utility when you use them correctly. There can be a lot of confusion around the topic of pre-workout supplements these days. A lot of that has to do with the explosion of pre-workout supplements available today. What is the big deal with all the claims? Let’s get a brief overview of what you should and shouldn’t expect from a pre-workout.
Here’s what you should expect:
- A strong energy boost
- Reduced muscle fatigue in your workout
- Enhanced focus and mood
Besides, many pre-workouts aim to help burn more fat. This benefit I always like to add a caveat to because it’s one of those things that can quickly get too excited in someone’s head.
Yes, there is such a thing as supplements that can help you burn fat more efficiently. But the warning should always be given that the overwhelming majority of burning fat and weight loss is going to be from eating right and exercise.
Always keep in mind that supplements are just that, supplemental. Think of them like turbo boosters on a car or plane. All by themselves, they are worth practically nothing. Only when they are working in conjunction with a well-engineered machine that they can provide that boost. The framework, engine, wheels, aerodynamics of the car is your diet and exercise. You must have those to get where you want to get.
All right with all that said here are the five best pre-workouts for women on the market now.
Rari Nutrition Infinity Pre-Workout
- Engineered to give you high energy without giving you shakes or the jitters
- Contains no fillers
- GMP certified and using ingredients certified for purity
- Designed to give you focus energy and pump
- Engineered as a pre-workout for women to provide energy and focus
- Helps enhance your body composition by aiding your body to use fat for energy
- Contains beta alanine and L-carnitine to boost your fat burning
- Users report that it tastes great
- Contains BCAA’s to help fuel your muscles and aid them in recovery
- Contains cranberry extract, a high ORAC superfood that’s packed with antioxidants
- Contains mild dose of caffeine
- Has antioxidant blend from natural sources such as green tea
- Contains a combination of L-Citrulline Malate, Alpha GPC, and Beta-Alanine make for rapid N.O.2
elevation and massive pumps
- Contains no caffeine
- Contains zero fillers
My Personal Favorite - Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy
- Very highly rated across the board by customers on just about any review site you can find
- Comes in over half a dozen flavors including blueberry lemonade, concord grape, watermelon,
pineapple, and orange
- Can be used for pre-workout, morning wake up, or just afternoon energy boost
- Contains a blend of amino acids to aid in muscle recovery
- Only five calories per serving